Please complete the application to request your DNA Cancer Test.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. Your application will be reviewed for a valid insurance and patient history.
2. A medical staff member or doctor will contact you via phone to verify your family history and medical records.
3. Once the doctor approves your application, a DNA Cancer testing kit will be mailed to your address.
4. Follow the instructions provided in the package to complete the Screening Kit.
5. Fill out the consent form and return the screening kit using the provided mailing slip.
6. Once the lab receives your kit, the results will be available within approximately 3-4 weeks.
DNA CANCER TESTING APP:
*100% cost covered by most insurances. Once your application is received you will be notified via email if your testing is completely covered by your insurance company. If NOT, your application will be denied and you will be notified via email.